Whether you’re interested in painting one interior room, the entire exterior, or a small project, we have the skills, the tools, and the technical know-how to get the job done right.
We can assess your problems and needs, prepare the surface, apply the appropriate coating on time, and stay within your budget.
Northern Arizona Painting’s Services
- Faux painting service
- Deck sealing, wood staining
- Environmentally friendly products
- Epoxy floors
- Concrete acid staining
- Wallpaper removal service
- Pressure washing of decks, patios, driveways, homes and businesses
Benefits of Painting and Finishing
- Extend the life of your property and retain its value with a protective barrier from the elements and daily activities of people and pets.
- Give shabby and aged properties a new lease on life with a clean, crisp coat of paint or finish.
- Redecorate and update your property with new colors and make it visually attractive and inviting.
- Also, light colors can make small rooms appear larger than they actually are.
- Sell your property faster and for a higher price by creating a good first impression on prospective buyers.
When to Paint and Finish?
- When cracks appear in the caulk, wood or paint.
- When paint peels, fades or blisters.
- When water damage has occurred.
- On average, exteriors should be painted every 5 to 10 years. Frequency depends on the previous paint job, how the surfaces were prepped, the quality of the paint used, and how well the exterior has been maintained.
- Generally, interior painting is for aesthetic reasons which may personalize the color scheme and/or improve selling marketability. It’s always needed for new construction projects and can also be needed on rental properties as tenants change.
Northern Arizona Painting provides other services for those special projects that need to be done but that are sometimes difficult to do.
Northern Arizona Painting’s other services include:
- Snow removal, snow plowing, snow blowing, snow shoveling
- Gutter cleaning
- Installation and removal of Christmas lights